STD tests and check-ups are available at KIH with fast access and fast results. We offer convenient, confidential testing for the sexually transmitted diseases: HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and C, Trichomonas, NSU (non-specific urethritis), Mycoplasma genitalium, Herpes and Genital warts.
Fast access to treatment is available where necessary.
HIV Treatment and Monitoring
KIH can offer treatment for HIV positive patients by appointment. This service includes monitoring of HIV positive patients both on and off medication. We can look after the health needs of those living with HIV in one place, caring for their general health, screening for other infections and managing HIV. The specific HIV services available include:
- Consultation with specialists in HIV Medicine
- CD4 count/viral load measurements
- HIV resistance testing
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- Antiretroviral medication including access to approved international medication
- Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)